Step 1: Put your MP3 player on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 20 songs that play.
Step 3: Ask everyone to guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 5: No cheating.
So here it is. I didn't skip any, apart from ones that were in a different language, or ones that I'm not actually allowed to post the lyrics to due to the songs being Marillion songs that haven't been released yet...
1. People everywhere, a sense of expectation hanging in the air
2. Love can make you weep, can make you run for cover
4. Chiquitita tell me what’s wrong, you’re enchained by your own sorrow
5. You were standing like a statue in the light, and it looked like just like perfection in my eyes
6. Escape, is on your mind again, escape, to a far away land
7. Turn your life upside down… take a car into town
8. You landed in my life, like a new and brighter light
9.I’m really close tonight, and I feel like I’m moving inside her
10.No night to stay in, bad moon is rising again
11.I wasn’t jealous before we met, now every woman I see is a potential threat
12. Drive the road to your surrender, time comes around out of my hands
14. You opened up your door, I couldn’t believe my luck
16. Everything crashed, his wife left him
17. No time, no place to talk about the weather, promise of love is hard to ignore
18. Here today, gone this afternoon
20. Can you imagine that, an itch too sensitive to scratch, the light that falls through the cracks, an insect too delicate to catch